[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio latency

Harish Gaddameedi harish.gaddameedi at smartron.com
Sat Jul 28 09:20:36 UTC 2018

Dear Georg,

Thanks for reply,

As you have suggested. I have updated the pulseaudio to the later version
which is after pulseaudio-10.0 (i.e., pulseaudio-11.1). We have found that
the delay is still exists after playing any music upto 12hrs. We found like
the audio and video are completely out of sync with a delay of 4-5 seconds.

In the change log between pulseaudio-11.1 and pulseaudio-12.2,  i haven't
seen any updates regarding latency. I hope that the latency will also be
exist in pulseaudio-12.2 also.

Thanks,
Harish Gaddameedi.