[pulseaudio-discuss] Enabling HSP profie in Pulseaudio

Chinthamol CS. Chinthamol.CS at nestgroup.net
Wed Jun 20 07:07:30 UTC 2018

Hi Tanu,

Yes. I am getting audio from the phone's internal microphone not from board's microphone.
I am using "Voice Recorder" Application in Android phone to record audio. Whether I need to do any configuration setting at the phone end?

I am able to play songs on Android phone and sound output is always routed to the paired BT speaker connected to board.
In my Android phone I can see both "Phone Audio" and "Media Audio" are enabled, Which shows both HFP and A2DP are enabled .
In the previous mail logs, we can see " headset_head_unit" profile availability as "no".  So I doubt whether HSP profile enabling in board was not proper? Please do comment on this.

        Profiles:
                headset_head_unit: Headset Head Unit (HSP/HFP) (sinks: 1, sources: 1, priority: 20, available: no)

Sorry. I couldn’t test with regular bluetooth headset to the phone due to unavailability of BT headset. I will test by tomorrow and update you.

Thanks,
Chintha