[pulseaudio-discuss] What could cause "Assertion '!e->next' failed at pulsecore/queue.c:104, function pa_queue_pop(). Aborting." ?

wellington wallace wellingtonwallace at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 18:38:24 UTC 2018

Hi! PulseEffects developer here.

Every now and then when my applications starts it crashes with:

Assertion '!e->next' failed at pulsecore/queue.c:104, function
pa_queue_pop(). Aborting.

This error is one of those that almost never happens and when it does it
has no obvious reason. What could be causing this? As I am talking to
Pulseaudio from Python it is possible I am doing something wrong in this
communication. But as this error means nothing to me I don't know where to
look.

Best regards,

                 Wellington

--