[pulseaudio-discuss] bluetooth headset connection and disconnection status

Shinnosuke Suzuki suzukisn at gmail.com
Tue May 1 23:34:17 UTC 2018

Hi,

> It's true that when the server processes the "list cards" command from
> pactl, packets to/from parec/pacat are not processed during time, but
> sending the card information shouldn't take a long time, so it sounds
> strange that you'd observe audio drop-outs. Does your application
> perhaps itself stop processing the audio to/from pacat/parec while it's
> running pactl?

The problem which I have is audio stops only while pactl is running.
Audio is gradually lagging behind.I mean audio don't drop-out.

Audio stream seems to be delayed every time calling pactl.
My application calls pactl per three seconds.The process time for pactl
 is not so log time. But process time seems to be accumulated by calling pactl.

Best Regards,
Shinnosuke Suzuki