[pulseaudio-discuss] How to prevent certain applications from changing recording volume?

Sven-Hendrik Haase svenstaro at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:15:42 UTC 2018

Hello,

I would like to prevent certain applications from changing my recording
levels. I had a look at all the modules and none of them seem to do what I
want. I also searched the net far and wide about this but still can't find
anything to do this.

Basically, I'd like to know whether an easy way to accomplish this already
exists or whether a new module to handle this case would have to be written.

Sven