[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio bluez sink

ValdikSS iam at valdikss.org.ru
Thu Nov 29 22:19:52 UTC 2018

Are you sure the problem is in Pulseaudio or Bluez? From my tests, some Bluetooth devices (especially receivers) have audio post-processing pipeline and mute the output if audio signal is too low.
Try to play a very quiet sound (set PA volume to the minimum and use softvolume in your audio player). If you can't hear it, or the audio is interrupting, than the problem is in speaker internals.