[pulseaudio-discuss] Fallback hard enabled in pulseaudio mixer

liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com
Sun Feb 3 23:42:50 UTC 2019

I have the situation here that as soon as clementine finishes a song
pulseaudio switches from my speakers to another output device.
In the mixer for pulseaudio it indicates the other device as a fallback
device for output.
The fallback icon unfortunately cannot be changed.

I looked in the config file in /etc but could not find something that
will fix this.

Second prise would be for the fallback buttons to work in the pulseaudio
mixer and not always on. and unswitchable.

First prize would be to be able to have just a single output device,
.... my speakers.