[pulseaudio-discuss] Current status of wideband speech?

Ta-Lun Yen es at evsfy.com
Fri Feb 22 16:27:09 UTC 2019

Diego,

Thanks for the info. Seems like I am missing something here, since it will error on entering HSP/HFP mode:

I: [bluetooth] module-bluez5-device.c: Transport /org/bluez/hci0/dev_<redacted>/fd45 resuming
D: [bluetooth] module-bluez5-device.c: Stream properly set up, we're ready to roll!
E: [bluetooth] module-bluez5-device.c: Invalid codec for encoding: 0
D: [bluetooth] module-bluez5-device.c: IO thread failed
D: [lt-pulseaudio] sink.c: bluez_sink.<redacted>.headset_head_unit: state: INIT -> IDLE
D: [lt-pulseaudio] source.c: bluez_sink.<redacted>.headset_head_unit.monitor: state: INIT -> IDLE
D: [lt-pulseaudio] module-device-restore.c: Could not set format on sink bluez_sink.<redacted>.headset_head_unit
D: [lt-pulseaudio] module-bluetooth-policy.c: Profile headset_head_unit cannot be selected for loopback
D: [lt-pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Sink bluez_sink.<redacted>.headset_head_unit becomes idle, timeout in 5 seconds.