[pulseaudio-discuss] [orca-list] speech bug or linux bug (fwd)

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Jan 21 17:05:49 UTC 2019

--

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 08:36:22
From: Andy Borka via orca-list <orca-list at gnome.org>
To: orca-list at gnome.org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] speech bug or linux bug

It might be a Linux bug. I think the audio stack is messed up somehow. I also
experience audio problems at the login screen. Using Ubuntu Mate 19.04,
controlling the audio volume on the user login windows is impossible. It usually
defaults to 50% or 75% until I reach the desktop, then I can turn it down.