[pulseaudio-discuss] HSP as Audio Gateway

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:25:23 UTC 2019

Hi! Just note... it is not related to HSP/HFP profiles, but maybe it
could be interested for you. For A2DP profile there are some codecs
(e.g. FastStream of aptX Low Latency) which support backchannel used for
microphone voice -- so these codecs are bi-directional. Support for
FastStream (it is just SBC codec with fixed parameters) including
backchannel is in my patch series sent to this list for extending A2DP
codec support.