[pulseaudio-discuss] jack-sink: no sound

Nikita Zlobin cook60020tmp at mail.ru
Sat Jun 15 20:00:58 UTC 2019

I have configuration, where only jack interface presents (via
jackdbus detection). Never had mentioned problem. I'm not sure, wether
it will help, still there are my two configurations attached. Although I
use just default-jack, I have nobt version, which is same as 'jack',
but with commented out bluetooth stuff.

If this doesn't help.. usually I use pavucontrol to check what is wrong
at pulseaudio side. As for jack... check connections and find another
mixer / volume control for alsa card.