[pulseaudio-discuss] EnableSequence/DisableSequence in SectionDevice doesn't work on pulseaudio 13.xx

Yang, Libin libin.yang at intel.com
Thu Apr 16 06:55:50 UTC 2020

Hi Jaroslav,

Sorry to interrupt. We need your help on an issue of UCM setting in pulseaudio.

Currently we found that EnableSequence/DisableSequence in SectionDevice doesn't work on pulseaudio 13.xx, libasound2 1.2.2-2.1 on Ubuntu 20.04. When we switch audio output in "sound setting", for example, from Headphone to Speaker, the corresponding controls setting in EnableSequence/DisableSequence doesn't take effect. Could you please help check whether it is UCM supporting issue in pulseaudio 13.xx?

I have also reported the bug on https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pulseaudio/-/issues/854. You can find more details about this bug on gitlab.

Regards,
Libin