[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio run in embedded device

limh at sunray.cn limh at sunray.cn
Thu Apr 30 07:48:36 UTC 2020

Hi
> I'm using imx6DL device with the kernel yocto 4.1.15.
> I want to use Qt Sound (based on pulseaudio) to play some audio files. But it doesn't work.
> Also I want the PA daemon can start before the user login.

I add the "auth-anonymous=1" after the "load-module module-native-protocol-unix" in system.pa

But when I use the pacmd the check it, it returns :"No PulseAudio daemon running, or not running as session daemon".

then I use paplay to test it ,it returns nothing whitout any voice.( I have set all the voice max value in alsamixer).

Best Regards
Mihan