[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio does not recognize hdmi sound card

mnlife at foxmail.com mnlife at foxmail.com
Sat Feb 1 06:08:49 UTC 2020

Hello, Everyone!

Recently, I am add hdmi sound feature in my project. but pulseaudio does not
recognize hdmi sound card, Recognized as a mono audio device only. When I
changed device-strings = hdmi:%f in [Mapping hdmi-stereo] in
/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/profile-sets/default.conf to device-strings
= hw:%f, The sound card can be identified as a hdmi audio device, but at
this time the usb sound card device is also identified as a hdmi sound card.

what should I do? Where should I change to make hdmi audio devices
recognized?