[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio run in embedded device

limh at sunray.cn limh at sunray.cn
Fri May 8 02:55:15 UTC 2020

Thanks Tanu.
> pacmd doesn't work with the system mode, but that's not a problem, just
> use pactl instead. pactl is better than pacmd anyway.
> If you stop pulseaudio, does "aplay -Dplughw:0,0 test.wav" work? If it
> doesn't, it's probably an alsa problem.

"pactl" works well.

But when I stop pulseaudio and use "aplay -Dplughw:0,0 xxx.wav", it just a little short voice:
"Playing WAVE 'VoiceFile/filem.wav' : Signed 16 bit Little Endian, Rate 8000 Hz, Mono"
It seems that aplay use a wrong format to play that.

Also, I'm using Qt to make a the project (e.g QSound, QSoundEffect are based on pulseaudio) and I want to play different audio files at the same time.
But I found the voice had "electricity-noise"( I hope you can understand it :) )  when different QSoundEffects paly different files
And the volume is mismatching(e.g.  QSoundEffect volume is from 0.0~1.0 , when I set more than 0.1 , the voice is changed to be biggest)

How to solve these problem? I have also reported them to Qt.

--
Regards
Mihan