[pulseaudio-discuss] Networking and volume control

Matt Feifarek matt.feifarek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:02:49 UTC 2020

Hey Matt, just a follow-up:

I fired up a VirtualBox image of Ubuntu (running on my Mac as a host) and
installed pavucontrol. I was able to manually add the zeroconf-discover
module, and my rPi popped right up. Unfortunately, it popped up TWO items,
one for IPv6.

I fired up Firefox and Youtube, and definitely didn't have good results; I
got about 10s of audio, then it started to drop out, and after about 20
seconds more, it just stopped altogether. Now, this is over wifi, on a
virtualmachine with shared network.

If you'd like me to run any more troubleshooting tests to see if I can
duplicate your problems, let me know.