[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 13.99.3

Arun Raghavan arun at arunraghavan.net
Fri Oct 30 19:34:28 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
We found a few more papercuts in 13.99.2 than we'd hoped for, so here's one more RC to make sure things are stable now.

tarball: https://www.freedesktop.org/software/pulseaudio/releases/pulseaudio-13.99.3.tar.xz
sha256: 60fdb5f619c85dfe3e018ad0ee1d8f6fe9041885c2e8b6ded724c855880276c8

Since 13.99.2, we've fixed some issues that came up with mixer configuration, availability groups being populated correctly, some jitter while streaming with the experimental GStreamer RTP backend, a couple of use-after-free crashes, and some default sink/source routing corner cases. Thanks to everyone who participated in testing, debugging and ironing these out!

Please do test, and assuming things are quiet, I'll roll out 14.0 next week. As before, the plan is to roll out some more SoF-related fixes in 14.1.

Cheers,
Arun