[pulseaudio-discuss] Virtual audio cable - high cpu usage

Renaud GHIA rghia at tixeo.com
Thu Feb 4 17:29:47 UTC 2021

Thanks for your response.
I understand the problem of clock drift when we have several audio hardware
devices (with different qwartz).
But here, it's a pity that the null video driver has an independent clock...
Concerning pipewire, for now it doesn't work with our particular
application (no sound), but it seems to evolve quickly.
I haven't tried jack for now, but if it depends on pulseaudio, won't I have
the same problem?

Renaud