[pulseaudio-discuss] How does PulseAudio adapt to multi-user usage scenarios?

Sławomir Lach slawek at lach.art.pl
Mon Nov 15 12:06:37 UTC 2021

In my opinion, each session should share monitor. Each user should be able to
listen this monitor. This monitor device is muted by default. User may set
option, to unmute it on user switch case.

On other side (user, who can listen this special monitor), user could mute it
for own or set sound level.

So:
1. Nobody must listen your session
2. Nobody must share  own session