[pulseaudio-discuss] module-remap-source, module-virtual-source, and latencies

guest271314 guest271314 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:13:06 UTC 2022

I am not sure about different latencies re module-remap-source and
module-virtual-source. From my testing the quality of audio output when
using a remapped source with getUserMedia() is inferior compared to getting
the raw PCM using pactl or parec with fetch() on the browser side then
using AudioWorklet or MediaStreamTrackGenerator in Chrome/Chromium to
output the audio.