[pulseaudio-discuss] Stepping down as a maintainer

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Wed Aug 10 12:24:09 UTC 2022

Hello all!

I have decided to start biotechnology studies, and some things in my
life need to give room for that. PulseAudio work is one of those, so
starting from 2022-08-22 I wish to drop all responsibilities implied by
the maintainer status. How completely I will disappear from the project
remains to be seen (I will lurk in the IRC channel at least), but given
that lately I have already had very little time for PulseAudio, finding
time for further contributions seems quite unlikely.

It's been a long journey, and apart from my first summer job, my entire
career in software has revolved around PulseAudio. Now is the time for
something competely different. Thank you all for being such a pleasant
community to work with!

-- Tanu