Could we remove the version number in the PulseAudio installation path?

赵成义 zhaochengyi at uniontech.com
Tue Dec 12 03:36:49 UTC 2023

Hi guys,

I found that Pulseaudio's Modules dynamic library file is placed
in the directory of "/usr/lib/pulse-14.2/modules".

Could we remove the version number "-14.2", and change it to
"/usr/lib/pulse/modules" or "/usr/lib/pulseaudio/modules"?

Some other PulseAudio dynamic library files are placed
in the "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pulseaudio" directory.
This installation path does not include the version number.
Can the installation path of the module's dynamic library refer to this?

Cheers,
Chengyi