TM merge done

Egbert Eich eich at pdx.freedesktop.org
Fri Apr 2 13:51:56 PST 2004

OK, the TM merge is done. I've verified that the tree builds correctly
on IA32 and AMD64 including tarball creation.

There was a conflict during merge in the Japanese version of the
CREDITS.rtf for Darwin. I resolved it and tried to view the document
with OpenOffice. From what I could see it seemed to be OK, however
the Japanese fonts did not display. Maybe Kaleb can check this for
me.

Have a nice weekend,

     Egbert.

Note on the side: I think I'm going to drob the syncmail mailings
(the ones that produce individual diffs). Appearantly the Python
script attempts to speak smtp and fails sometimes: