Noticed nits in preliminary tarballs.

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys at hp.com
Mon Apr 5 13:52:45 PDT 2004

xc/bug-report	Do we want it at all?  I suspect not.  If we do,
                there is a mailing list to be created, I expect.
                Better, I think to just replace with a pointer
		to our bugzilla.
xc/CHANGELOG-CURRENT
xc/CHANGELOG-RELEASE-1
xc/CHANGELOG-RELEASE-TM  Should all of these exist?

xc/CVS		Oops.  Shouldn't exist.
xc/doc.diffs	I suspect should be deleted
xc/highbits	    "ditto"
xc/INSTALL.TXT	presumably should be replaced by something else;
		like the build.sgml file results.
xc/RELNOTES	Need update to current relnotes from SGLM.
xc/RELNOTES.TXT	are antique 6.6 notes
xc/RELNOTES.XORG should be nuked entirely; incorporated into the
		release notes.

--
Jim Gettys <Jim.Gettys at hp.com>
HP Labs, Cambridge Research Laboratory