[Xorg] RELEASE-1 merged into CURRENT

Fri Apr 16 03:53:44 EST 2004

Egbert Eich wrote:
> If we decide not to merge in any XFree86 stuff - and I've turned off
> the update of the vendor branch - this issue will be moot in the future.

Given David Dawes recent statements that the new license applies to all
checkins he does, whether the file states it's covered or not, and that
the CVS tree is a work-in-progress without up-to-date license statements
in all files, I think keeping the import from XFree86 turned off is the
only viable choice.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com