Status updates for feature freeze

Stuart Anderson anderson at netsweng.com
Fri Aug 6 07:23:58 PDT 2004

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, Kevin E Martin wrote:

> > > Why not use the standard boolean option semantics instead?
> >
> > Anyone? :)
>
> We can make it anything that people want since these are just free form
> strings.  I'll add "on"/"off" and "true"/"false" as synonyms for
> "enable"/"disable".  Are there any others that people think should be
> added?

I think the original; question might havbe been should we be _not_
adding new words since there are already words in the vocabulary of the
config file that can be used. It seems like this might cause less
confusion to be more consistant.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson at netsweng.com
Network & Software Engineering                   http://www.netsweng.com/
1024D/37A79149:                                  0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                 BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149