Out of town

Torrey Lyons torrey at mrcla.com
Thu Aug 12 13:24:44 PDT 2004

I am going to be travelling and likely without net access until
August 18th. The status of the two blocking bugs I am involved with
is summarized below:

#1029: I think the straightforward and easy solution is the way to go
here. Revert changes back to the X11R6.7 version until we have time
to figure out the correct thing to do for the long term.

#1032: XDarwin crash due to damage/rootless interaction has been
fixed. There is still likely an incorrect behavior for accelerated
rootless drawing, but this is probably not a release blocker.

--Torrey