Call today?

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys at hp.com
Wed Dec 1 08:25:59 PST 2004

I got bushwhacked just as I sat down this morning that
we had a candidate talk, and spaced that today was a release wrangler's
meeting day, didn't get an announcement out, and didn't get out of
the talk at 11:00 and got bushwhacked in the hall leaving a few minutes
after.

Sigh.  I tried initiating the call at 11:17 and no one was there.

My apologies.

				- Jim