Notes from the 2004-12-03 release-wranglers call...

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Fri Dec 3 19:35:51 PST 2004

On Friday 03 December 2004 19:49, Roland Mainz wrote:
> 2. The schedule:
> -  8 Dec 2004: The normal patch nomination phase ends
> - 13 Dec 2004: Final patch approval - the remaining patches are getting
> either approved or rejected in the release-wranglers phone call
> - 15 Dec 2004: Final date when all approved patches must be checked in.
> After that the Release Canidate 1 will be tagged and source tarballs be
> created. More release canidates will follow based on the results of the
> testing phase

I've apparently volunteered to merge Mesa 6.2 for this release.  However, I'll
be out of town this week until roughly 8pm EST on the 11th.  This makes the
schedule a little tight.  Assuming everyone wants 6.2 in 6.8.2 - and this
seems to be the consensus - I'd like to ask Roland's permission to nominate
the patch on the 11th.  (The alternative would be for someone else to take
care of the merge and patch generation, and I certainly wouldn't object.)

Mesa folks, if there's any bugfixes in HEAD that should be applied to the 6.2
branch, this should happen soon.  I'd suggest a 6.2.1 tag once any further
fixes are in, and then I'd merge that.

- ajax