[Release-wranglers] Re: Teleconference contact information for open source testing.

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys@hp.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:25:43 -0500

My mail has been down all weekend (network trouble); I came into the
office this morning, it is still down.

I tried my windoze box for an alternate path to my mail,
and of course, the corporation has hotfixes to install.

So let's try 11:00AM EST (8:00)AM PST, (I think that is 5:00PM CET).

The numbers below are correct.

Fingers crossed that this will go out.
                         - Jim

--