Can I integrate some Looking-Glass specific code into the upcoming Xorg release?

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Wed Jul 28 08:06:27 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 05:30:19PM -0700, Deron Johnson wrote:

> For Project Looking Glass, I have made two types of changes to the Xorg
> tree:
>
> 1. Fixes and enhancements to the Composite extension
>
> -and-
>
> 2. Changes which are only specific to Project Looking Glass.
>
> For the first category, I am working with Stuart Kreitman to integrate
> these into the head as part of his Damage/XFixes/Composite/Xevie work.

Thank you.  The patches in the first category are critical to getting
Composite into this release.  I would like to see them integrated with
Composite into the current DAMAGE-XFIXES branch and then that branch
merged into the trunk as soon as possible to give as much time as
possible to test the new code on the trunk.  After that work is
complete, we should discuss the Looking Glass specific changes.