Are we doing a call today?

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Fri Sep 24 15:32:18 UTC 2004

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 08:14:50AM -0700, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 11:09:10AM -0400, Leon Shiman wrote:
> > we "agreed" last mtg that there wouldn't be another until kevin had finished
> > his report, which would then be a basis for group discussion. was remarked
> > that there was no urgent need for one.
>
> Something I missed; report on the release?

I'm writing up my notes from the 6.8 release, so that we capture what
worked and what didn't and how we might improve things for the next
release.  My plan is to send it to this list for others to review and
then we can have a post-partum release meeting to discuss further.  The
goal is to improve the overall release process.

I've been busy with other work issues, so was not able to finish the
writeup for today.  If I'm able to finish it this weekend, I'll forward
it and schedule a meeting for Monday.