Call Monday 24 Jan 2005

Alan Coopersmith Alan.Coopersmith@Sun.COM
Mon Jan 24 08:11:59 PST 2005

Adam Jackson wrote:
> Are you seriously suggesting disciplinary action for a change that appears to
> have majority community support and that we have no established policy for
> doing any other way?

I don't know about what action should be taken, but I don't believe there is
any sort of consensus or majority support for dismantling the monolithic
tree, unless and until a plan is in place to get a working modular release
going.   Destroying what we have without a replacement is just foolish.

--
	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith@sun.com