lack of minutes/summary for calls

Alan Coopersmith Alan.Coopersmith@Sun.COM
Tue Jan 25 07:53:38 PST 2005

The bulk of discussion on recent calls is summed up in the updates to the
bugs in bugzilla to mark which ones were approved/deferred/rejected for
inclusion in 6.8.2.  It would be good to get some notes out on the rest of
the matters discussed though.

 From memory, a brief summary of yesterdays call:
   - Reviewed remaining bugs.
   - Decided to give one week for RC3 testing from when Roland finishes
     checking in the patches (or was it two weeks?)
   - Decided to take no more bugfixes into 6.8.2 other than showstoppers.
   - Decided to have another call on Friday (or was it Monday?) to update
     progress towards release.

Hmm...maybe someone else should do this - someone with either notes or a
better memory than mine.

	-alan-