[Roadster] blank maps & problems importing data

Sat Jul 23 09:11:13 EST 2005

Hi,
I've got roadster compiled and running on Fedora Core 4...
(using the NV driver, trying NVidia driver next...)

Florida seems to import OK.
It says "completed with errors", but I don't see any errors mentioned.

However, the map window is still blank, even if I put in a lat/long
for key west.

Do I need to install GLITZ?

When I try to import data for California, it fails after file 057, IIRC.

Nevada fails ALL files, saying
caution: exlcuded filename not matche: *RTE
caution: exlcuded filename not matche: *RTT

I looked at the Tiger ZIP files, there are no RTE or RTT files in
there for Nevada!

I'm using the 2000 tiger files from:
http://www.census.gov/geo/www/tiger/tgrcd108/tgr108cd.html

Am I doing something wrong?