[Roadster] CLI suggestion

Dustin kirkland dustin.kirkland at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 07:46:49 PST 2005

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 10:40:50 -0500, Nathan Fredrickson
<nathan at silverorange.com> wrote:
> Sounds like we're headed to libroadster that both a PHP extension and an
> independent CLI could use.

Right now, you're looking for features to add to Roadster.  Some of
those fit, and some don't.  But with a well-designed function
library--libroadster--and a command line interface, some power-users
would be able to extend the use of Roadster for their own needs,
without rebuilding the application itself.  I think this is a very
promising direction...