[Roadster] IRC meeting?

DANIELLLANO DANIELLLANO at terra.es
Mon May 30 04:13:54 PDT 2005

Ian McIntosh wrote:
> Roadster development has slowed down in the past month due to my move
> from Massachusetts to Oregon* and soon to Argentina.

Do you speak Spanish?

> I should have some more time once I make the last move.  Would anyone
> want to join in an IRC meeting this week about the future direction of
> Roadster?
>
> Are there any coders on this list that want to contribute, but don't
> know what to work on?

Just, submit a list of things to work on.
Or just put them in the roadster bugtracker (I don't know if there's one
but it should be one) and show a link to it.

I still haven't been able to compile everything correctly in my Debian
unstable system. And I don't know where to get Spain maps.