[Roadster] gps_tab

William Reid wer at cstone.net
Sat Oct 15 15:03:10 PDT 2005

Hello All,

I have cvs version of roadster compiled and running.

I had to unfix some GPS items in order to compile with gpsd 2.15...
before that I was segfaulting with gpsd 2.28 (from debian packages).

GPS is updating, however, it is like everything GPS related is turned
off in the gui.  The map does not display a point,  roadster.glade has
the window disabled.

Has this stuff been disabled (for the pre release?) and if so is there a
better source for code other then the CVS:
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.cairographics.org:/cvs/cairo co roadster

I am trying to see what all has been done so I can pick something out to
help with.  The maps are really nice.  From the code it looks like
everything I need for GPS is there minus some small little thing.

I am not familiar with gtk (if that is it) but it looks like line 1965
(ish) of mainwindow.c gtk_toggle_button_get_active is holding me up.

The menu has all the GPS stuff turned off.

Any pointers?

Thanks,

-=Bill