[Roadster] Roadnav

Andy Somerville andy.somerville at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 19:52:45 PST 2006

I just took a look at roadnav.... I didnt seem all that great to
me.... it froze every time I tried to to get directions across state
lines... and it put all the road names it couldnt put on the roads
themselves with indicator lines... cluttering the screen if you are
zoomed out at all...

In short it made me like roadster better... But i think both projects
have a lot to offer each other... roadnav seems to have the logic in
place for doing directions, on the fly. Havnt had a chance to play
with my gps with it yet though.

     Andy