[SCIM] scim-hangul can't input last charator within java app.

Kitae neeum at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 21:30:00 PDT 2004

I have recheck scim-setup "On The Spot" is turn on.
(I think even if scim-setup "On The Spot" is turn on, scim-hangul work
"over the spot" with java.)

Anyway My scim-hangul work well with non-java software, like openoffice,
evolution, etc.

I have recheck scim-hangul with cgoban2.
Last Korean chractor disapper when I press .(dot) ,(comma) and
0~1(numbers).
"space", "Enter" and toggle input type(korean to english)key keep last
chractor.

Thanks