[SCIM] XIM doesn't work

Ming Hua minghua at rice.edu
Wed Aug 18 00:26:25 PDT 2004

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 12:50:53AM -0400, Jun Chen wrote:
> Here they are. Thanks.
[snipped]

These look fine to me (except that you are using GTK+ 2.0.x, which is
really old, but I think it's okay).

What is your locale then?  And what is the value of your environment
variable XMODIFIERS?  To check, use command
    $ locale
    $ echo $XMODIFIERS

P.S.:  Please don't cc: me the reply, since I'm subscribed to the list.

Ming
2004.08.18