[SCIM] Bug reporting guidelines on Wiki

Ming Hua minghua at rice.edu
Wed Aug 18 15:36:37 PDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I have written a very brief guideline about reporting bugs about SCIM
and put it on wiki:
    http://scim.freedesktop.org/Software/ScimReportBug
This way we can (hopefully) get more clear reports, and we can always
point the user to this page and ask for more information.

I am sure I missed a lot of things, reviews, comments, and additions are
appreciated.

Ming
2004.08.18