[SCIM] need scim_generic_table.h to implement setupUI

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 17:38:49 PDT 2004

Hi,

I just try to incorporate the table management setup UI in skim.
However, as far as I can tell, without the file scim_generic_table.h,
this is impossible.

Do you think there is a work-around?

IMO, if there is no clean way to achieve this at present, I will
postpone this to skim post-1.0. And I think a clean way is to put the
implementation of generic table IMEngine in scim-table package, and
setupui of this IMEngine for skim should also be included in this
package. Of course, this is post scim 1.0 concern.

What's your opinion?

BTW: this is the only missing functionality of skim, which is
implemented in its gtk counterpart. (setupui for scim-hangul was
completed in skim yesterday)

Regards,
Cougar
- Old Chinese adage