[SCIM] About trigger key and English/European mode.

Kitae neeum at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 22:45:13 PDT 2004

Hi

On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 23:28 +0100, LiuCougar wrote:
> > On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 22:41 +0100, LiuCougar wrote:
> > > if you use skim, you can just disable the mainwindow plugin, in
the
> > > configure dialog.

Now I have check Skim has that diable option, but I still hope scim have
that option too.

> I just noticed you are a gentooer, as me ;)
Oh! we using same distribution, anyway  I am just beginner. :-)

> In fact, skim only relys on kdelibs, so if you have kdebase installed
> (konqueror etc), then that would be enough.

After emerging skim(ver 0.9.5), I can check skim is work with gtk, and
scribus(kde program). but I can't check some menus, these can see as
Skim Handbook.
So now I am emerging kdebase.

In Skim's Handbook, there is

 For KDE/Qt applications.
 [Make sure the XIM Input Style setting of Qt is "Over The Spot".]

I have just little using skim, but in my test, "on the spot" is work.

anyway after emerging kdebase, I will more try.

> skim is a sub-project of scim, so you are already in the "skim"
mailing list ;)
Oh, I thought skim has another mailing list, now I know that's wrong.

Thanks

Kitae