[SCIM] skim 0.9.6 released

UTUMI Hirosi utuhiro78 at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Aug 21 08:12:48 PDT 2004

Hi,

Mandrake10.1beta2 is released, and I installed it.
I'm trying to update packages, but FTP mirrors are busy and
they are not synchronized. :-/
It will take a few hours.

--- LiuCougar <liucougar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can not find the "-lkdecore -lqt-mt" in the above output, I think
> you should not add these options to make, but append to the line:
> skimplugin_mainwindow_la_LDFLAGS = -module $(KDE_PLUGIN)
> $(all_libraries) -fPIC $(LIB_KDEUI)
>
> in file plugins/mainwindow/Makefile.am

> plugins/mainwindow/Makefile.am
It already have the line
kde_module_LTLIBRARIES = skimplugin_mainwindow.la kcm_skimplugin_mainwindow.la
==> skimplugin_mainwindow_la_LDFLAGS = -module $(KDE_PLUGIN) $(all_libraries) -fPIC $(LIB_KDEUI)
skimplugin_mainwindow_la_SOURCES = mainwindow.cpp

> If you still can not make it, please send me the spec file, I will try
> on a mandrake 10.1 beta1 machine (of my friend).

Someone said he could make skim-0.9.6 on Fedora, and Jan packed skim on
SUSE (Great! :-), so I think I made some mistakes.
You don't need to test it on Mandrake. :-)

Thanks.
Hirosi