[SCIM] skim: rpm and German manual for SuSE Linux 9.1

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 11:52:16 PDT 2004

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 20:42:33 +0200, Jan Hefti <j.hefti at hamburg.de> wrote:
> Wow - you are so fast! Thanks a lot!
>
> If I can do anything else to help, please let me know.
If you also think it would be good to have German i18ned interfaces,
could you please translate scim/skim (and other scim-*) into German
before scim/skim 1.0 release (this would probably happen before the
end of this August)?

BTW: could you send me a copy of the spec file you used to generate
the RPM for skim?

Thanks,
Cougar
- Old Chinese adage