[SCIM] SCIM can't work well with OpenOffice

zunix zunix at oaka.org
Sun Aug 22 03:48:22 PDT 2004

Dear all,

There is a problem when using SCIM with OpenOffice.Org. I don't know
whether this is my special case.

The problem is type Chinese with simplex input method. When you type a
document in OpenOffice.org from the beginning is not problem. But,
whenever you want to edit in the middle of the Chinese paragraphs, it
can not correctly shift to the next input position after you type a
Chinese word. I tested it with 0.96 & 0.97 version under Fedora Core 1
and Debian SID.  Hope you can find and solve this problem.

Thanks,

zunix