[SCIM] New wiki page: Howto Translate SCIM to My Language?

Kitae neeum at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 23:42:05 PDT 2004

Hi

On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 05:27 +0000, LiuCougar wrote:
> http://scim.freedesktop.org/Software/ScimHowtoTranslate
>
> If you find any errors, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks.

I think who want to translate, also want to where is pot file.

I try to download some pot file, but I can't.
When I click po/scim.pot?(real click is just "?") login prompt appear.
Prompt say I should get TWikName from scim main page.

After faild login.
http://scim.freedesktop.org/bin/edit/Software/SCIMCVSROOTscim-
libposcimpot?topicparent=Software.ScimHowtoTranslate
That page appear and said I can login anonymously as user TWikiGuest
with password guest, but I can't  anonymous login.

Thanks

Kitae