[SCIM] Re: New screenshots for skim

Yukiko Bando ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp
Wed Aug 25 05:10:23 PDT 2004

Hi Cougar,

On Tuesday 24 August 2004 11:31, LiuCougar wrote:
> If possible, could Yukiko and Jan please produce "native" screenshots
> for skim too?

I tried to make a screenshot and found out that I could not resize the 'About'
panel.  It is ludicrously wide... so I'll give up.  Sorry.  Hope someone else
will be able to help you.

One more thing that I noticed is that skim doesn't seem to remember the font
size for the input/lookup window on my machine.  I'm using KDE 3.2.3.

By the way, could you please update the ja.po files with the ones I sent you
yesterday? ;)

Thanks.

Yukiko