[SCIM] Problems in running scim

Rodolfo Medina romeomedina at libero.it
Fri Dec 24 12:59:50 PST 2004

LiuCougar wrote:

>try the english version of skim at present please
>
>http://scim.sourceforge.net/skim/doc/user/

Thanks indeed for your kind reply.
But, before I start reading carefully the documentation you indicated,
one question: in my understanding skim is only to use with KDE,
whereas scim is of more general use: is it really so? If it is,
since I don't know if in future I will use KDE for good,
I'd prefer learning how to install, configure and use scim instead of skim.

Happy Holidays,
regards,
Rodolfo